Friday, October 15, 2010

Beautiful Images of Koh Chang, Thailand

Hello World,

Thank god it Friday. For you guy in Bangkok, Thailand, you just faced the very terrible traffic jam today because of heavy rain in the evening. I don't know why heavy rain must come together with heavy rain. Now, i think all of you should arrived at home. So, Sit back and relax because today i will show you some images that i have taken from Koh Chang during my vacation last summer. I would like to tell you that, my plan is to post images from my trip every Friday night and this week, let see some beautiful images from Koh Chang below:

White sand beach panorama image taken by Sony DSC-WX1
The Beach in front of KC Grand Hotel
View from Koh Chang viewpoint

Panorama images of this island viewpoint
Swimming pool of KC Grand Hotel

KC Grand Hotel


Hope you like my images. See you Then, BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment